Thursday, July 20, 2006

went sch for CATS & SW. hoho.
saw my beloved mengxue.
SIGHS, she said the same thing as cy agn!
my face my face !! why my puberty now den start =gd thing no presentation todae, nx wk instead. hahas.
but todae was role play. lolx.
so funny n interesting la, ppl shoot here n there.

went for SW.
was very very light todae. but da weather so hot.
makin everyone so damn lazy. hahhaas.

met piggy after SW.
had dinner. n played pool ! awww. so fun la!
i cant wait for saturday again! hahahas. :))
todae piggy bought his bag le.
he's so happy.. i'm also happy for that oinkie. ;p
i shall carry his bag one day! hurhurr.
*sowie piggy* :(
bad piggy left mie alone go meet my jordan korkor.
i think they really cant leave witout each other. hahas.
nvm i forgive him. cos anywae he is gay wit my kor =x

time to watch my show lo. hheeh.
i miss that OINKOINK. =p

...
fiive# BECCA.

No comments: