Thursday, July 27, 2006

Today went to school as usual, lesson start at 10am all the way till 11.30. after that sent my laptop to CAL2 , but the person dunno whats wrong wif it so he ask me to come back after school coz he need more time to solve the problem.
We then went to canteen 2 to had our lunch there, found another nice drink that is the strawberry milk shake FIVE STARS * must try.
Finally lesson over, went to CAL2 to continue with the repair of my com. but the guy there say my hard disk is spoilt got to replace a new one. WHAT THE HELL !! just few months and is spoilt .i agree with wai acer sucks lor. So troublesome got to sent for repair :(
Lucky cy accompany me, if nt i will be damm bored there.
She den ask me whether wan to go and watch her friend sing, and since i got nth to do so i accompany her. I thought it was at the atrium or something but is in the small room and is all the SCC people. so pai seh and i didnt noe in the first place lor.
Anyway the people there got great talent. cheers for them, music is life. ___ six karen

No comments: