Friday, July 28, 2006

went for mes practical in da morning.
was kind of relaxed lo. hohos.
after tt didnt go for lectures. xinyu come my hse.
hahaha i noe she damn damn shy cos got my sis.
eat also eat so slow, tok also tok so soft =x
den i help her straighten her hair. wahhahaha !

bathe finish den went wit her to interchange.
den saw ppl eat ice cream we also eat -.-" HAHA.
den eat ice cream until so difficult n troublesome. lolx..

wanted to go our priv clinic. but think think very sian ar.
wait the doc press my stomach i shy eh. hahahaha.
so decided to go to rafflesmedicalgroup. HOHO. air con nicer.
=\ i noe i choose clinic cos of surroundings. hahahaha.
walked passed piggy's mama's shop. didnt sae hi to her cos i SHY.
didnt regret goin to da clinic. doc is good. asked alot of qns.
he told mie don STRESS SO MUCH n haf light diet. hahaha =x
he press my stomach until i wanna luff. LOL.
hmmm. mummy can become a doc too. she thinks i'm too stressed tts why
my stomach lidat. hahaha.

go meet carol at lot1. pei her awhile. my goodness,
she bought lotsa food home. HAHA. can enjoy eating till cannot move. lolx.
walked awhile den go off le. i go meet mummy.
took the north line. haha. cos i nth to do >.<
den toked to piggy on phone. lucky la if not i super boring.
den kor too engrossed in the CRAZYTAXI. hahas.

as usual met mom at da centre.
i see one whom i don wanna see. but we still talked.
anywae, none of my business man. i hate FLIRTS.
finish le daddy come fetch us. went to haf dinner.
didnt eat much. not very hungry. hurhurr.

they goin to msia nx wk le. YAY =x
i can enjoy my nights wit chocolate pig. HEHE *cheeky smile*
hope i get my "salary" den we got enuff to spend ok. hoho.

nice weather to sleep todae =] NITEYYS.

...
fiive# REBECCA

No comments: