Sunday, July 30, 2006

o well. todae's sundae; my dae to stay home. home sweet home :))
so sad. mus wake up so early at almost 11 cos i promised my mom
to help her buy things lo.
drag myself out of bed. hurhurr. took a SUUUPPPPEERR long bath =x

went to buy things lo. and i'm so super nice todae.
cos i asked if they wanna haf lunch. I GO N BUY -.-"
hah. it was damn heavy la so many things to carry.
den suddenly so heavy rain. =mom asked if i need umbrella. hah. didnt wan to trouble 'em.
walked in the rain. so unromantic cos i'm walkin wit plastic bags. HAHA.

whole dae was on my lappie.
playing crazytaxi and watchin the shows. hheh.
think my eye degree gonna get deeper. no doubt.

dinner todae was yummy.
bro went over to JB and bought our fav dish; DUCKIE! quack quack -.-"
soo damn full lo. heh.

hmmm been feelin kinda down todae.
cos some words jus hurt mie so much.
i come to understand when the one eu love don trust eu as much.
i finally understand how pain it is.
but whatever it is, I'LL BE OKAY. :))
plus i heard such a LOUDbangs. haiz. CAR accident.
so scary. bangs after bangs. so many BANGBANGs. >.<"
i jus feel uncomfortable when i see tis kinda things.

sighs. monday's comin again.
i'm SO DAMN sick of schoooool.
haf to endure soooo long before i can stop studyin la. haix.

down.down.down.SUPERdown. :((

...
fiive# REBECCA

No comments: