Sunday, July 30, 2006

well today went out with mummy to shop for laptop casing, the pervious one was spoilt. Finally i found it at funan IT mall. After that we headed to Marina square, they having food festival there and the prata with hotdog was so nice. i wan to eat again HEHE.
Pass by G200 and i remember ivan was working there, so went in to say hi to him, he look so smart wearing shirt.
after shopping at marina we went opposite the food centre for our dinner. While queing the auntie came and ask what we wan, so i told her. And i did tell her that i wan it to be packet. After collecting my money, she gave mi all in the plate. I then tell her that i wan to take away again, but she keep saying nvr say wan to take away make me walk back. WHAT !! i did tell her la.spoilt my mood !!!
Nvm forget it, just hate it when ppl mistaken me when i didnt do it at all.
Reach home bath chatted on msn. And i was being fool by Junjie la. He ask me to call him coz there is something wrong wif his phone, so stupid of me i didnt realise he was lying so i called the no. he gave me. And this guy pick up, so i ask him so how is yr phone can hear my voice anot. But i got the reply from this guy was huh ?? who are u. I den ask him u not jj ar ? and he say NO. OMG what a fool i am. JJ den message me telling me that the guy was ah yen, no wonder he sound so familiar.
long day time for bed. YWANNnn _______ six karen

No comments: