Saturday, May 06, 2006

yesterday went for inline skating, didnt bring my skates along so we cant skate. in the end we sat there chitchatting and see how their training was like.those ppl who play hockey was cool they skates so well. reach home abt 8 watch tv did my homework until 2 finally everything is done i can sleep. this morning got to wake up early again to work, aRRgg so careless of me when i was on my way to work i dropped my laptop, it got dented at the side :( luckily it still works. about 12 i went back to school lesson start at 1, as usual meet my friends at the bus stop ,walk in all the way to block 50. long way in and the weather was freaking HOT!! how i wish the whole place was air-conditioned. had lesson all the way till 5. borning. actually was meeting cy after lesson as our lesson end the same time, but she was dismissed earlier so she went back first.long day.time to sleep. signing off .+karen.six+.

No comments: