Monday, May 15, 2006

todae went to school so tired la. cos meetin one of my classmates earlier to go finish up our assgn. but in the end she's late. haha. lucky the other beloved classmate of mine didnt ps mie and also waited together. SO TOUCHED. lolx. well. awhile ltr everybody reached le. jus when i turned at walk towards sch, i saw desmond. and it was like soooo near. omg. i cant believe it. haix. but was really glad we smiled :) his smile den was really unforgettable. sobs. the whole dae in sch i jus tot abt it; and the pasts. sigh. i jus cant put that smile of his out of my mind =\ *BUBS, don think anyhow when eu see tis ok. cos i noe it's over.

den had 3hrs of autocad. was at first frustrated cos i dunno how to do. tis is the result of not paying attention. my mind was somewhr else n i think eu noe whr. lol. but got da hang of it already thou it's complicated? haha.
after autocad went for lunch. classmates buy for mie. so nice =X haha. den had MES tutorial den lectures. hurhurr. supposed to end at 6 todae but ended at abt 4 40 instead! haha. thnk God. i almost went dozing off in the LT. lol. well; on the wae out of sch, guess who i saw? LOL. i saw.. xue kai. hahaa. so unlucky of mie to see both my pasts todae. lol. but.. it olwaes reminds mie of both sad and happy memories. it's gd to have some memories thou :)

sometimes, somehow, things olwaes don happen in the wae we want to. but this is God's will; we shld obey. in Christ alone, my HOPE is found. He is my LIGHT, my STRENGTH, my SONG. :)

<3;
fiiveREBECCA [=

No comments: