Tuesday, May 23, 2006

todae btc & poa lectures. omg. i didnt even listen one bit during poa lectures!
how could i huh. really felt so slpy den.
no mood to concentrate. i told myself to.
but i simply cant. was drawing all over my notes agn.
was so pissed by the idiot sitting behind mie.
so bloody irritating. olwaes putting her leg on my chair. PUI.
think her leg very nice smell ar. LIKE SAI smell lor. yucks.

went harbourfront agn. wit both.
saw darling sis wit deedee. so sweet. i gonna haf diabetes.
deedee's having a crave for sth.
no choice but to help him. thnks much to J for helping deedee.
well, I Had A Bad Day.
don wanna elaborate on it.
wanted to change phone todae. but. SHIT. spoil my dae.
den went to causeway point agn to ask.
had a long ride there. & i'm giving attitude to him.
but i feel so guilty now. I'M SORRY.

the ppl todae spoilt my dae.
it's not my dae todae. sigh.
was taking 178 from woodlands to je. alone.
listening to wang lee hom's previous album.
& totally reminds mie of the happy and fun times in his hse.
together wit him n his lil bro;
playing ps & everythingg. sigh.
i wont be able to do tt in future.

i wanna be happy in time to come.
i don wanna suffer from depression >.<

sigh. might not be holdin on to my phone tmr.

i really don feel like goin to sch tmr. feel like pon-ing.
haix. but. forget it laa. i have to go =[
stupid interior dsgn drawings makin mie go crazy.
i wanna give it up soon! cant take it anymore.

i'm tired. i miss my bed. my pillow.
*i'm TRULY SORRY for todae. i noe i'm an attitude sucker.
i cant help it ya. thx for being nice. & tryin to make mie smile.
just like the pasts.

sighs,
fiive`REBECCA =

No comments: