Monday, May 22, 2006

end of my weekends. boring. spent my weekends at home and working . yesterday sleep quite late, was doin my hmk and chatting wif my darling* she say she is my darling not my dear!! haha. she told mi a joke , was quite funny. i really do miss those days when we are together , yesterday we do haf lots to catch up yeah? maybe reali too long nvr had a nice chat wif u . must date u out first if not u r goin to say LONG QUEUE rite ? haha.
Well today watch the 'devil beside you' again. He jun xiang reali very shuai , and the show is so nice, dun mind watching it again.
I do think people who persure their dream are very respectful and courageous. until now i still regret for the course tat i choose. maybe i should reali wake up. WAKEUP!! concentrate on what am i doin now. forget abt those dreams. ][6sIXx-karen][

No comments: