Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Long time never post , time for me to update. Yesterday was fun just like we are back to our primary school days.There was a study trip organise for us, but to me it was more of like a time to let us get together.we went to many places the jurong port ;Pasis Pangjang PSA .. lastly was the ride in the cable car, which is also the most exciting part for me :) The bus was so comfy, the four of us plus vic sat the last row. Vic was so nice she made sandwiches for us . yummy. we then went to the jurong port . it was reali a very unforgetable experience for me. everything look so huge to me ; the container ; the cranes and the place use to store the cement . after that we went to the jurong logistic hub. the person brought us up to the top of tat building. when i step out , i was totally mesmerised by the scenery. the wind was so strong and the whole place reali look so beautiful. Lastly we went to harbour front for the cable car ride. it was my first time. kind of excited for it . six of us in it , the cable car keep swaying left and right . when i got down, my head go spinning . i was reali giddy. time just flies when we are having fun . time for us to return to school. fun but tiring day
today lesson start at 8 got to wake up early . so sleepy so tiring . our business finance teacher was so funny today keep laughing in class . Tml is the presentation for my com tool kit. not yet even done a single thing . kk i better stop here got to do my project .
][ six`` karen ][

No comments: