Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Went for lunch at botak today and the serving was so big. While ling and me was like trying to squeeze the food down our throat. Ade actually manage the whole plate of fish and chips ** EXTRA CHIPS some more. You can go join those Japan da wei wan la HAHA..

After Lunch, we sat down chit chat laughing all the way,but i forgot what the joke is about. I just remember clearly that due to our full stomach we laugh till we almost vomit. HAHA.. our stomach are bloated like there is a 3mth old baby in it.

We then headed to queensway, cos xuan told us a lot of changes there. Shop around and i bought a top again. I like some of the shop there, their design was cool. SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCT !!

On the way back, i saw a lorry that almost got into an accident and i was just so near to the whole incident. This make me realise that life are so fragile...

I will go bed early tonight, my eyebag is getting bigger than my eyes soon.....




No comments: