Saturday, April 14, 2007

LIME FLEA MARKET.

i was damn PISS OFF by that person who stole my stuff. She just spoilt my day!!!!!
You know what happen, this lady was the first customer who came to our stall today. She bought a few bracelet from me and while i was packing her stuffs for her she took that opportunity to steal my things. i didn't realise until cy saw that it was missing. ARGGG!!!!!! And this happen at the start of my day, my mood was ruined by her SHIT ... DAMN IT.

Luckily my business went smoothly after that. And my mood became better when i saw this cute little boy, he keep waving to us and when his mummy was walking off, he just keep turning back smiling.

Soon it rained. It was just pouring like nobody business ,quickly pack some of our stuff and stayed under that small little tent. It rained for about 20 mins and the sun is out again. Everyone start to pack out their stuff and business as usual again.
This is when the crowd keep coming in.

Soon 7 hour pass, time to pack up. When we was about to go, it rained again...
Bro came to fetch us home. Tiring day.

To ah siang -glad to see u there (:
To the opposite stall - Thanks for the drink.




No comments: