Sunday, April 01, 2007

Been rather busy recently, i shall update now.

On Thursday

went to work as usual but my colleague was so sweet they bought cake for me. Feeling so shy when they sang birthday song for me, i am reali thankful .. Thanks =)

Celebration frm company. Thx lishi for everything(:

Friday

Is my birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :D reaching 20 soon ...time reali flies..
Went to work in the morning, and headed home after work. On the way home, receive a call frm cy, she told me that she is meeting her friend in clementi so decided to come over to my place to pass me present. I was kind of suprise that she will come all the way here cos normally she dont.haha.. Anyway i agree to meet her and dinner wif her.

When i reach, i saw her at the void deck, she ask me to sit down, but i was too hungry so i say " Why must sit down, lets go and eat... " Meanwhile my mum went to the letter box, and she came back telling me that she say two gals standing there wif cake just like how we normally celebrate for other ppl bday. I was curious that there was actually someone staying at my block share the same birthday wif me so i pull cy along to see. HAHA ..

To my suprise, it was ade and ling. OH MY... i dunno how to react, they actually gang up to trick me. Sang birthday song... this time round feeling more shy cos all my neighbours around.. But i am really really happy ... So sweet of u all, lovely gals.. (:

Soon xuan arrived. cos she lost her way... After eating the cake we went to bukit timah for prata. First time eating prata for my bday, haha.. But i do enjoy it. After prata, they bring me to movie. We watched MR BEAN.. Ended at around 12, and we went to coffee bean for some chatting.

So cute
prata show
at coffee bean

About 1 we all decided to go home, and cy went over to my place to stay for the nite. When i am home using the com wif cy, suddenly someone knock at my door.
At first i dare not open cos is already so late, but cy asked me to open it. Guess who i saw?? is Rebecca, she actually came all the way here just to celebrate wif me. so sweet of u. (: And this was another part of the plan as well.
Chat for awile and we three went down to play those sparkling.. haha so primary school rite. LOL, but we do enjoy..
After that we went to a nearby 24 hr coffee shop for supper, and we went back around 4 plus.

The Next morning, we went to hollandV for breakfast and some shopping and photo taking too.
The next morning
This is my most wonderful birthday. I am just so fortunate that i haf u gals in my life.
Those memories will stay wif me. THANKS *Loves ..
SUNDAY
Met clarence and he pass me present. Anyway i want to say sorry again.. sry to make u eat the cake yrself. but i noe u dun mind hurhur... can share my birthday mood rite. LOL...
After that we went for movie, and dinner at sun and moon at wheelock place... The food was ymmy, and the ambience was perfect.
I am glad that u actually plan it all for me, booked the restruant beforehand, and make trips down before the actual day.
Thanks (:
Presents

Lastly thanks to those who message me as well (:

No comments: