Monday, April 09, 2007

Meet up wif cy and joycelyn on fri, we went over to bugis for evanyo auto. Oh my his fans Enthusiasm reach 100%. They are all so high, dunno why lol. I enjoyed most when he sang wo ke yi, the scene was so touching when u see all his fans singing along wif him. (:
After his auto, we went dinner together. We had the famous "quay chap" haha i dunno how to spell. Home after that.
Satuday went out wif mum for our foot spa and we went to the central after that. I like shopping there, great design. The clothes are mainly from Japan, korea and hongkong.
Sunday as usual tuition in the morning, meet cy for lunch and i headed home after that. Slept for the whole afternoon, but i dun think is enough for me. I nid more slp, hurhur..I dun mind sleeping my life away.

school starting in a week time, getting bored................... ;(
i miss my seconday school life........

No comments: