Saturday, June 14, 2008

OUTDOOR SHOOT

Went for outdoor shooting today. I am so in love with back lane shots, those dirty yet beautiful feeling.



Due to the killing sun, we decided to leave and went to Changi for more shots. I will post those pictures up when i receive them. Hope it will turn out nice (:

That's JOANNA with her new hairstyle. I miss my fringe too, but i must endure because i want to try long long fringe for now.

Took picture ourself while waiting for the camera to set up.

I had an wonderful day out with them today. Experience of being a model, all i can say is not an easy job it was so so tiring. But i know the photographer must be more tiring then me with those equipments weighting 10kg!!!!! Thanks alot to Amous.


Alright some pictures of Cannna loves.

SEE i told u i make everyone around me wear this specs. He look so cute with it ((:



Say cheese!! Naughty dog, loves to sit on our dinning table.


No comments: