Sunday, June 08, 2008

As promised pictures are up...

After we left secondary school, i think this is the first time we took this picture together. It reminds me of the old times that we had together. That's why i quote the photo as that.
My two cute juniors. Although they are younger then me, but i don't feel the age gap, that means i am still as YOUNG as before HAHA.

That's me and pinky, my classmate as well as my teammates for 5 years (: CHEERS TO IT !!
See i got the "SHUI MU TOU" Hair style. COOL ??
Alright some pictures with yee huay, had a heart to heart chat with her at my bus stop. I think for the past few years, this is the first time that we talk so much. But i do enjoy it a lot, thanks for sharing with me so many things.
Ok let me end it with a picture of us. Meet up soon again girls ((:


p.s What will my future be like?

No comments: