Sunday, June 01, 2008

HELLO ALL (:




Finally my interim are done, had my presentation on Thursday. Now i can rest for awhile before i start on my final one. Good luck to those who haven presented yet.

Friday went to Vivo for movie and it's for free because my company book the whole theater. And everyone is allow to bring someone along so i brought Chiew yang along :)

The show that we watch was Indiana Jones. Story line so-so only but i like the effects of the show, very realistic.


When i reach home i saw this on my table, i order this like just a few days back only.





This is the dress that i ordered. I like the quality and they have very good service too.


Saturday went out with yh, pinky and alicia. Had a great time with them, i miss netball O SO MUCH!!

Will update the pictures once i receive them.


Sunday its MAMA DAY. I brought her to crystal jade for some xiao long bao and noodles.




And i got this for myself. Essential body whitening cream, i want to be as fair as possible.



Alright some random pictures for the day....................................

I made everyone around me wear this specs, and i seriously think she look like some pervert doctor. HAHAS.

p/s : Had meeting last friday, and manager told us that one intern will be given new task. Follow on, he say karen you will go over. OH MAN!!! Hope i will be able to cope tomorrow. Wish me luck

GOODBYE PEOPLE !!

No comments: