Saturday, August 02, 2008

Time to update.


Last weekend was spend with my colleague because is the " GAC OLYMPICS" . No kidding, we even had that fire stick with us from the start of it until the end of the whole thing.


Started at my manager house, and off we went to East Cost Beach.


A group photo with the Logistic department at East Coast Beach.

And the Champion walked off with a gold medal and trophy with their names engraved on it.



While the rest walked off with a silver medal.


I think the last time i went East Coast Beach was like when i am just 4 or 5 years old. SHOCKING right? The place really change a lot, kind of like the feeling there. I am starting to love beaches.

Anyway something to share. Jay chou 雙截棍抒情版 sang by 蔡旻佑. I am now addicted to this version , go listen if you have the time.



p.s - my com is down with virus... PLESE HELP :(

No comments: