Sunday, August 31, 2008

Indoor Picnic

Met the girls on Saturday, we decided not to go shopping but to have an indoor picnic at Adeline house. All because of those rain, we can't get an outdoor one.

Everyone is suppose to bring something. Xuan brought along jelly and sandwiches





Adeline made salads for us.



While ling brought along some apples to go with the salads.




So wad did i bring ???







  • Ta da... CHIPS!!! Although is unhealthy, but is a must for picnic. And also is everyone all time favourite

    and i brought along some entertainment too. I called that English majong, but the real name for the game is "Rummikub". Is a great game for four.



    p/s: I am sure we all had a great time with the company of each other, lets have it more often.

    Sunday

    It wasn't a good start for me. Why? Because i wake up so early to prepare myself as i am going to give tuition at 10am. And who knows when i reach there, her mum told me that she had actually forgotten to sms me, telling me not to come today as her child is ill. So i have to go back all the way from lakeside to clementi.

    Nvm, take it as morning exercise, ** but still she should have told me earlier so i don't have to wake up so early and make a wasted trip there **

    Reach home around 11plus, had my lunch and i decided to go shopping for a new pair of sports shoe. Adidas is having some promotion, you can trade in any old sports shoes and get up to 100 bucks off for a new pair. WOW !!

    Adidas is doing this because for every 20 old pairs collected, they will donate 1 brand new to the less fortunate youth at Andrew and Grace Home and Gracehaven Salvation Army.

    So What are you waiting for, getting great deal and at the same time help the less fortunate.

    Goodbye old shoes and say hello to my new shoes (:

    See the great deal i got. Actual price 142 bucks and after the discount, it cost me only 112 bucks.

    Great deal isn't it?? The promotion is from: Thursday, August 7, 2008 - Sunday, September 7.

    After that went home and brought cannan out for a stroll .

    p/s : IS SEPTEMBER, time flies.

    No comments: