Saturday, January 26, 2008

I love MR.SUNSHINE



Went to SBG for photo shoot again. When on the way there, it was drizzling and it got bigger when i was reaching. Kind of spoilt my mood, because i need the sun for the shooting. Luckily, Mr Sunshine came back when i reached.

HELLO!!
The last time i went to SBG was a few years back. The place change a lot, and i am beginning to love the environment there. The sun, the statue, the swarm and most importantly.......


i love the company of my friends. Had a really great time out with them today, and i think we shoot ourselves more then the things that we to hand up on Tuesday. That's what we do when we have a camera on hand. Opps wrong focus, not the grass...



Yes, good take, Focus is US. I think i am going to jam my whole computer with all the photos taken today. I need a extra hard disk.


Well back to what we did under the sun. I do really love the sun, although ....

It is too bight for me to even open my eyes. HAhas....

Below are some pictures of what we did under the SUN. I only posted one quarter of it up, if i post all of them i think i will take 3 days to do it, hehes.



That's all for the fun part. Back to my shooting, here are some pictures that i took. Enjoy the pictures ((:

After all the fun and shooting, we headed to the foodcourt for desert. I had my all time favourite honeydew sago while ling and ade had ice kachang. Having a cold desert after a long day under the hot sun is so so so relaxing.


Although is a simple day, but is so fun and sweet. Tomorrow will be even fun to have xuan around. I shall turn in now, good night everyone (:

No comments: