Monday, January 28, 2008

A get-away from the projects, tests and exams.

Met ling during the noon, we went all the way to Eastpoint Mall because i saw on the magazine that there are some newly open stores which i want to take a look at. But i was so disappointed, it doesn't look like what's in the magazine.

After that, we headed to town. I thought it will be crowded, but it was better then expected. Went to Hereen, stop to watch the fashion show for awhile. R-san so shuai (: hahas.
After Hereen, went to Takashimaya. So many stuffs I want to get from there, firstly is the DKNY watch and the other is the Braun buffel handbag. Ling also agreed that the handbag is beautiful. I think all girls will melt to see such beautiful handbag.
About 6plus ade and xuan came to meet us. Just some random shots of them (:
And of cos the four of us...............

Anyway i bought my first "bowling" shoe.. Please tell me is nice ok because i like it alot (:


And i finally get to try the chipster after hearing xuan and ade telling me that it is nice. I know i am slow hahas. Rating 4/5 for it, try it if u still haven got the chance to.


No comments: