Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thanks to those who visit this site regularly and waited for my update patiently.
Big smile to u =D


Saturday
Went our to Jamie house yesterday to pass her present. After that i bring her to Bukit timah for brownie ice-cream. But i got off the wrong stop and i make her walk with with under the hot freaking sun. The weather is killing me. And worst is when we reach there, the guy told us that it was their D&D today so they don't work today. I was disappointed, wanted her to try it. So instead we had apple and mango strudel.
After that we headed to orchard. I finally bought a wallet for myself. As for dinner guess what again? is SUBWAY i love i love. This time i try the subway melt, taste great.
Soon was time to go home. While on my way home, i went over to cc to look for mama because she join the mid-autumn celebration.Had lots of memories over there and i saw some familiar faces around.

Day was wonderful.

The next day : Sunday
Out with mama to china town for foot spa and shopping. Mama bring me to the people's park complex for dessert. I ate the yam paste, NICE. I kind of miss it,because only get to eat in during people's wedding.
I hate the weather, freaking hot.

Another thing which i must complain is the timetable i got for the next semester. How i wish there are some changes to it.


Hello there.
I draw specially for her (:
The logo so cool right? The goodies bag for the mid-autumn celebration
Cost only 2 bucks
Yam paste. NICE!!

No comments: