Sunday, September 02, 2007

All about bricks

Happy teacher's day.
Was working yesterday, so didn't went back to secondary school. I do miss all of them. Especially for Mr seah, I miss him. Wondering did he came back to Singapore?
Another teacher that i miss badly is my primary school discipline master, Mr Chua. Although he had left us, but i am sure he will always be in our heart.

Finally i get to meet the outside world today. My outside world means not working and schooling and is SOPPING !!
Went over to taka to look for becca, i was abit late so i didn't get the chance to see her work. Shall go again without informing her.. hahas. And it was so sweet of her to leave early and accompany me for shopping. And she gave me a Lego key chain loves*
We then went over to Watson because cy is working there as promoter. Wanted to give her a surprise, instead she saw me first and i was shocked when she call me from my back.
Glad that she had become more independent (:
Soon is dinner time, actually i wanted to have subway but taka don't seem to have any so we went to coffee club instead. The fish was nice, only that the carrots are abit too sweet.
After dinner, we went over to Heeren, shop chat and took pictures. Soon it was time for me to leave. Becca headed home and i went over to bugis to meet ade.

Went over to g+hub, they have just moved. I like the new design of the shop. After that we went to bugis village, i manage to buy 2 dress and a pair of shoes. I am really in love with dresses, they are just too pretty. I saw another dress which i think is nice, but it cost 59.90 issit too ex ? Shall get it if i change my mind lol.
After that accompany ade to long john for dinner and where we start gossiping. hahas. Time to go home, and that's when the fun part start. <3

Becca - meet up soon again, i will accompany u for the slipper. HAHA * hidden meaning.
ade - Today time seem to pass very fast, not enough time. I want to meet you again ((: date me date me

We are still the same as before (:

Thanks, i love it.

Our dinner She is enjoying
She say that she want to make the pic like as in mtv .. hahas
she kissed me !!
Sweetie <3

The function in her phone. we are having fun !




No comments: