Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Not my day :(

Firstly the start of the day was bad due to the so called "easy" QMGT paper. Rather upset about it, seem like both the paper i didn't do well.
Next was when i went to the clinic at woodlands, i got the wrong direction. Under the hot scorching sun at a unfamiliar place, the feeling was bad. So i took a cab down, and luckily i reach at 425 and the clinic close at 430. And this time round it cost me $110. :*( If every month i got to pay like this,i will go bankrupt. Really hope it does help.
And after i am done, i came out and i was saying to myself " Oh shit, how should i get out from here ?" And i got no choice but to follow the car park road to lead me out to the main road, it was a very big round before i get out from the few blocks of building.
Anyway something amazing happen. When i was on my way to woodlands, dunno what makes me to look at the girl sitting beside me, so i kind of remember her face. And when i went back from woodlands, got in the train and sat down, and i turn to look again at the girl beside me it was the same girl again. I felt that it is pretty amazing, maybe u tend to meet the same person again and again but you just didn't notice about it. So next time remember to look at the people around you, you may meet them somewhere else before.

After the clinic, i went to meet cy for jay's show. Although a lot of people around me keep telling me that the show wasn't nice, but i like it. I find the show quite interesting with the twist and turn in the story plus a bit of romance here and there. And i was mesmerise by the way he plays the piano.
The show touching at the ending part, heard people crying. Overall rating *****

Anyway after the show, something bad happen again. A small kid came running towards me and knocked onto my legs and he fell down. Then i was like oh are u ok, i wanted to help the kid up but his father quickly pull him up and stared at me. I was like HUH !!????!!! He should apologised to me, yet he is staring at me like i kill his son. I was so angry la, in the first place i didn't push his son, and is his son who knocked into me and fell down himself. Also he should not let his son run around in a shopping centre right ? i was pissed off.
Cy then say that she was shock when she saw me and the father staring at each other, so she quickly say sorry to him. But I AM NOT WRONG. I don't like the feeling of being accuse when i did nothing wrong.

mood now = super bad :((

New member (:
Who know what breed is this, pls tag at my tag board.

No comments: