Saturday, August 25, 2007

I am back!

Exams over. I should be happy about it, but why don't i feel so ? Maybe thinking that i got to start all over again makes me feel this way. Well, shall give a conclusion for these exam - bad very BAD. Anyway everything is over, no use crying over spilled milk right.

Well went straight to work after exams on Friday,working today as well. After work, went home got changed and i went roller-blading myself. This is my first time going alone, so i am proud of myself. hee.. Due to the study period i gain weight, so i got make them all leave me. Yeah !! part of my fats are gone now.
But something bad happen again, when i was skating back, the buckle came off. And i was like 234862568304 meters away from home,I had a really hard time skating back. Why am i so unlucky this few days ... :(

Should i get a new pair or just get it repair ?


The most important buckle came off !!
The long stairs down and up

No comments: