Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The weather was super evil....

Today went back to school for my IS project.. One word to describe BORING!!! ... luckily eveything is over now.
Everything ended around 530.. After that went to raffles for a hair cut. We reach there around 6plus.. but the shop was damn crowded.. so we decided to wait for awhile.. About 730 we went back, but the crowd was still there.. i went in and ask him how long more we have to wait, and he told me 1/2 hr more.
We then went to river island to shop first... The skinny jeans there was so beautiful.... And a wallet caught my eyes, but is white in colour.. so i think i better not get it..
Finally 1/2 gone, went back for my haircut, he then did a temporary perm for me.. OH MY i think i look 4 years older...
Going to rush for project now...goodnite everyone ((:


p.s - i didnt had my lunch and dinner today again....

No comments: