Sunday, July 08, 2007

Happy birthday XUAN <3

Went over to xuan cum kelvin birthday party, today theme for the food was "Thailand". It was YUMMY... especially the curry. I simply LOVE it... After dinner, we had desert, which is the mango crepes, the mango was perfect, so sweet...And after desert, is time for cake... sing song for both xuan and kelvin.. I shall sing it here specially for u again ((:
Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to u
Happy birthday to yuan xuan
Happy birthday to u ... CLAP CLAP*

Oh ya I must mention this, the cake was just so cute * take a look at the pic. AWWW... most importantly is ice cream cake, my favourite ..((:
After eating, we had a Chinese tea session , learned a lot of from Karen.
but the sad part for the day is i gain 1kg after this feast :( i shall go on diet.........

Alright i shall turn in.. YAWN.... Good nights -

So cute ((:

xuan and mama

two happy person

i stole the bear hat =P

And she copy me again***


No comments: