Saturday, June 23, 2007

Went to work as usual in the morning, did almost 30 cartons of clothings.. cutting the price tags, folding and placing back to the shelving ..is TIRING. But i am proud of myself cos we manage to finish everything in 4 hours =))
After working went over to a warehouse sales nearby, all the clothing are selling at $2. But none caught my eyes except those babies clothing. They are really so cute..

Met mengxue after that and off we went for our shopping spree. First stop haji lane, i really really love the place there and how i wish i can open a shop there with my own design clothes.. hee *i noe i am dreaming. Ok back to Hiji lane, i saw a really beautiful dress which both of us love alot, and it cost $107.. =( is a little too expensive for a dress so we decided not to get that. Went over to the collage, the skinny jeans are just so nice, each selling at $65 and mx bought 2 of that. She is happy so am i (:

After that we went to bugis village.. and both of us bought a same dress and a same shoe. Shop for a little while and we went off cos is too warm there. Headed to the central..

oh my now i realised that i spent alot todaybut is worth it cos shopping really make me happy again ((:


I love BLACK


shopping is our life


p.s - sry becca, actually today wanted to go find u but not enough time. I will visit u soon =D

No comments: