Monday, June 04, 2007

WELL DONE !! that's my phrase

Finally two days of me being a promoter is over YEAH!! Today i got to stay at the showroom for whole day la..worst thing is i am not suppose to sit down. My legs are super tired now.
My job for today is taking pictures for the people there. Easy rite ? LOL .. But is damn borning cos i am alone inside while ade was outside giving out balloons and popcorn , Xuan and dabian went out to give out pamphlets.
After work went msq wif ade for shopping spree.. Almost all the shops there are having crazy sales, grab them before they are gone.
Walked a few round and is time for home.. why does the time pass so fast when we are shopping but so slow when we are working?
Dunno what's wrong with ade today, i just say sth and she can laugh non-stop... i really mean non-stop.. hahas anyway is a great day i had ..i mean the second part of my day ((:
p.s wondering should i buy that topshop shoe ??

No comments: