Thursday, September 21, 2006

Today dont haf to work due to the poor sales -Jobless. So went to meet cy, went for k session again. So coincident the person who serve us was my past playmate. When he told me he noe me, i was like Erm Who are u, but his voice seem familar to me. Finally i remembered, such a long time and he still remember me, was touched.
After that i went to cy place to blade while she cycle. Time for me to lose fats!!
Suddenly i kinda miss the past when my playmates and i play block catching wif skates and bike, I WAN TO BE YOUNG AGAIN!
Of coz we did not miss the playground, having lots of fun there. Cy papa so nice he bought sugar cane juice for us THX.
The sun went down, the place getting darker so we left. Headed back to cy house had dinner wif their family. I LOVE THE CHILLI!! great day spent my day wisely , Holidays ending treasure them.

No comments: