Sunday, September 03, 2006

Change my blog skin again. This time did it all by myself , clap clap hahas praise myself. Slp at 5am dunno why i just dun feel tired at all.
Today went out again, must make full use of my weekends. Went to PS to find the stuffs to rip my jeans. Went to spot light but they told me they are not selling this there arrg wasted trip. So decided to go back to jp to look for it but still cannot find it. Anyone noe whr to get that ?? I WAN TO RIP MY JEANS.
oh ya something so disgusting happen on the bus. This man sitting infront of me keep scratching himself and after that he put it into his mouth to eat. OH GOSH !! not a small piece is a BIG piece and he did it twice somemore. okok enough of that thinking back just make me feel so disgusted.
Was staring into the sky just now, the moon tonight is so nice so i took some pictures of it and i cant figure out why the first two picture turn out like this ,only the last one look like a moon.

No comments: