Sunday, August 27, 2006

Snakes on the plane is nicce!! highly recommended.
Well today meet cy, she accompany me to dye my hair. We book at 2 but when we reach there, so crowded, and the lady ask us to come back at 3.So we went down,shop walk and gossip thats is what gals will do went they are together hahas.

soon is 3 and we went back up, but still so crowded, no choice so we haf to wait. Finally is my turn and is already 4. I choose ash gold for my base colour and bleach a lighter colour for mt highlight. Cy was lucky as there was still some of the dye left so she use it on her.
When i was done is already dinner time, we den went to meet her fam for dinner. Actually wanted to go k after that but i got to work tml. thx cy for accompanying me the whole day, i noe what to do when i am back frm malaysia hahas.

Happy birthday sherlyn !!


No comments: