Saturday, August 19, 2006

Feeling sad for ade, hope she will get over it real soon. i miss yr smile :) Yesterday wanted to start my revision because i haven started at all for the next two subject but end up chatting wif friends till 3am. Hey mr wonderful guy!! i am goin to write this for u HAHHAS and can u
stop scolding me, if not no more gals for u ar HAHHA.
Was chatting with my primary school classmate last nite, lots of memories.I still remember a misunderstanding between me, u and hm. i cried on the phone while chatting with you and u was so scare la, so funny when i think back . REMEMBER ANOT ? anyway u are a great listener and great joker thanks. Study hard dun always see gers la. HAHHA

Today woke up at about 12plus but stil feeling very tired, again i wanted to study but end up watching tv and sleeping. I am just wasting all my time away, i am sure to regret.
Miss quite alot of episode of Singapore idol this time. Today finally able to catch one episode of it, the standard really improve from the previous one. OMG Joakim Gomez really very handsome, vote for him.
i better go start my revision now. TATA

No comments: