Saturday, June 10, 2006

YEAH !!! finally everything ended , how i wish this is my final year.want to leave the school as soon as possible. today had my bizca paper, was quite tough for me coz i didnt really study much last night, just hope for a pass for all my papers.
two weeks break, not really break actually, got lots of project waiting for me to complete BORED !! that's poly life
well well i miss my shopping trip so much . haha tomorrow i am goin to shop the whole day. i want to go marina square, bugis, orchard, plaza singapura, china town HAHA .. meeting my darling tml , she got to accompany me the whole day, rest your leg well today be prepare for tomorrow :)
wasnt in good mood these few days , tomorrow is always another day. learning to look at the brighter side of life __s i X ka Re N__

No comments: