Wednesday, June 28, 2006

todae went to sch earlier.
managed to do abit of proj.
haix. i've decided.
to heck it. cos i don gif a damn.
how i wish i really can quit sch.
if not becos of my parents & future, i will.

got back all my results except for one.
kinda satisfied cos i didnt really get to revise.
so far failed a stupid module.
i'm proud of it.
tt shows tt i cant be a mechanician. -.-"

think i'm having PMS.
i broke down ytd. only piggy & jason noe.
sighs. the more i tok abt it,
the more i broke down.
jason's one of the rare guy friends who ever
hear mie cry. gosh.
i'm so paiseh.
nevertheless, i still thanked him.
& of cos not forgetting piggy.
he's olwaes thr to console mie.
sighs. but dunno wat's wit him now.
not answering my calls & not replyin my msgs.
i really get freaked up when ppl don ans my calls
or reply to my msgs.

went hm wit my darling carrot.
everytime wit her i feel so much more
happy & relaxed. cos she's simply too CUTE! =happy for her; finally got to haf her new phone.
and she made mie looked so retarded in da bus!
so embarrassing man.

acc my mom for her class.
todae special; cos everyone wit costumes,
taking photos and stuffs.
evern remo wore costume.
everyone was like "ohhhh.. so nice, so cute!"
damn. i cant stand it.
so hair-stand. esp those VAINPOTS.
i cant stand vainpots!
act like they so pretty.
i was at there givin them toopid faces all the wae -.-"

sighs.
tmr CATS and SW.
suck big time la. haix.
i hope so much tt my SW was netball.
but choices were so limited.
i missed netball so much!
after finish my projs & stuffs, i will join them!
bahahaa.

now piggy's finally replyin mie sighing.
i dunno wat to sae; cos i got nth to sae. :(

<3,
fiive*BECCA.

No comments: