Sunday, April 05, 2009

My 21st Birthday party - Part I

Finally my 21st Birthday post is up, it was delay for a week due to my laziness. I will just update the part I first and part II will follow up soon :)

I shall first start with the preparation part, we meet up like3 weeks before to check out the place and how are we going to decorate it.



Before we left, we decided to take a few pictures together because the 3 of us have not met each other for 2months plus.



Thanks guys for accompanying me there, and cracking your brain in giving me ideas.

And the actual day finally comes....
It was held on the 28th March and it was a pool side kind of party.


This is the first present i received from them(:


While preparing....



finally the crowds came....


The food!!

I ordered the Thai Mango Chicken,

Hong Kong Mee,

Mushroom Broccoli,

Tempura Prawns,

Sotong Yu tian & Breaded Scallops,
Cereal Fish,

Chocolate Eclair and,

Lastly my all time favourite Honey Dew Sago !


Alright some more pictures to come...
That's my lovey mum..



Aunties,uncles and cousin...


My moles!!


My godma .....


My primary school peeps...

My lunch mate plus colleague...

and my secondary school friends...

There are more who came at the later part of the day, the rest will be updated in the part II of my post. So stay tune for more!!

No comments: