Friday, January 23, 2009

Christmas Extravaganza Project

Finally done with my WISP, Event Communication and Napfa.

Wed was our Wisp and Event com presentation, having 2 on the same day almost killed me. I slept like 5am the night before la, when my lesson start at 8!! I was rushing like mad the night before, and is not really last min work haha because we was only told the week before that our event com was due the following week.

But luckily we manage to finish everything on time, and also i think our hard work pays off =) Cheers to all my group members.


Our design - a poster and lucky draw coupon..

The goodies bag
And EZ Link Card !!


Our floor plan ...
And my lovely group members..


p/s - finally i can rest a little before i start on my next assignment, where is the Chinese New Year mood this year ??

No comments: