Thursday, October 09, 2008

A new routine for me.
Yesterday was the last day of work for me because i wanted to take a short break before school starts on Monday. Now i shall update my blog a little.

Celebrated Clarence birthday last Friday.



Brought him to the Tuckshop for dinner as i saw the review of this cafe on the net and magazine saying that their food and ambiance is excellent. However i was kind of disappointed, the food and ambiance erm so-so only.

After that we went to the Singapore river, sat there drink and chat. And i gave him the present, hope you like it (:



Since is Friday and the night is still young, we decided to head to West Coast park to enjoy the breeze. The sound of the water really make us feel relax, is a nice place to chill.



p.s - Hope you are feeling better now (:

I did mention that it was my last day of work yesterday rite, therefore i make some cards for my lovely colleague



Took a picture with my lunch mates, I am sure going to miss you all.

A lil gift from Joanna, she brought me a dress from Veeko. This is my first long sleeve dress, so Christmas feel. Thank you (:


After work, went to give tuition. So sweet of her mum, she knew i haven had my dinner, so she bought me cupcakes from coffee bean.


And today i stay at home the whole day, so not used to it. Seldom i have so much free time during weekdays. But is time for me to take a break,after this semester i will be working full time, so enjoy my last holiday.

p.s - Adeline get well soon.

No comments: