Sunday, July 13, 2008

I LOVE WEEKEND

Weekend is here again and i am left with 3 more weeks to end this attachment. However i requested for a stay for another 2 months meaning to say i still have 2 months and 3 weeks left before i leave the company.



Okie here are some update for Chiew Yang house warming that was held last Sunday.....

I like the design of the letter box.

The corridor to her room....

That's her outside her room ...

I like this part of her house the most. The lights and dinning table matches so well.


And and also her sofa, so super comfy.

Not forgetting the food for the guest..


Finally a formal picture of us


And an informal one too...


Yesterday went out with my colleague to Grand Plaza Park hotel for buffet. Adult 30+++ and children 19+++ for lunch. All i can say the food there is worth the price, try it.

I like the environment too...

Joanna , her daughter.........

And Jason

Ok the rest if the pictures will be the food that i had at there. After looking back, i am quite amazed that i can eat a lot..

Let's take a closer look at what is on the plate...

Oh my oh my, i love this

And this......

And all these as well...

Ok i love everything there... Especially the pastries and cakes...



After the heavy lunch, we went to Queensway because i wanted to get a new skates and Joanna daughter wanted to learn skating too .

My new skates which cost me $270 bucks.

I tired them out just now, it was 2 times faster than my old one and I used less energy then before to finish the whole track.

But i love the feeling when i am skating (: With my new skates i shall exercise more.

No comments: