Sunday, March 23, 2008

End of my weekend

I seriously need a change of hairstyle. Any recommendation other then asking me to cut it short.



Went to Pariis for buffet today with family. Too bad i never get to try the orange ice-cream that ade mention.

We sat by the windows, nice scenery plus nice food.


After that we went to shop, see the CJ7 ... Aww so cute

And all the super Mario stuffs..



After that we went to the newly-open kallang leisure park. I was quite disappointed, nothing much over there. Also the ice-skating ring don't allow people to see unless you enter to skate.


Saw this selling at a shop, small pop corn machine. If only i have this machine, i will make pop-corn everyday.
And this mini vending machine so cute rite.
Both the 2 machine selling at a three digit price. I will consider buying them when i have my own home hehe.

Ok that's all for today, update soon.

No comments: