Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year to ALL (:


Went to work this morning, help out to key some data entries. I was thinking, am i really going to sit infront of the computer down the road? I don't really like to work in a office. What shall i do ??

Anyway boss came today, and i got my very first angpao. When i was about to go home my supervisor gave me one too. So today i got 2 =)) sound like a kid haha but i think everyone love angbao.



Reach home about 1, took medicine and rested for awhile. I am down with flu :( keep sneezing the whole day. Hope i will recover tomorrow.

Woke up and i help mummy in the kitchen. You all must be thinking what can i do right? hahas I did all the cutting and washing of the vegetables.

After hours of preparation.. TADA this 2 dishes are my favourite. Yummy fish and...


Yummy prawns.. taste so nice. Mummy great (:


That's all for today.... i shall continue soon. More event coming up.


p.s - i must get well

No comments: