Sunday, December 16, 2007

Early in the morning ade, ling and me went to west coast park for some photo shoot for our photography project. Had mac for breakfast before we start. The weather was great, my great = sunny. Been so long since i see the sun, cos it has been raining these few days. Took quite a number of pictures- posted below.
After taking the pic, they went over to my house to finish up the project. However there was some error here and there. Soon it rain again, and it was pouring like nobody business.
Ade and ling left, and i changed and went to meet cy.
We went to raffles link first for hair cut. Waited for 1hour before it was my turn. And i was kind of shock when the hairdresser still remember me. Because my last visit was like 2 months back.
After getting my hair done, we went over to marina square to watch the "wu ling da hui".
罗志详 很帅 很帅 <3>

please comment for me to improve (:




watch this mtv, he is so cute.






No comments: