Sunday, February 25, 2007

A week is gone, which means my holidays are a week shorten. How i wish this 3 years can pass quickly, no more exams, no more stress no more everything. How nice that will be.
Having some funny dreams these few days, and evils thoughts are in my mind. OH that cannot happen!!! Well enough of that shall talk about what i did today. Well firstly went to PWP wif mummy, havent been shopping with her for quite some time. Erm the place there was ok, not really alot of shops but still manage to get some stuffs for myself. After that went to eat Jap food again, my love (: the salmon and wasabi *perfect match. I am craving for more, gals date me out for Jap food. We then headed to the river hong bao, coz mummy want to go walk walk there. This year is better than last year but nothing much also, just all the shops selling food and some funfair games. I miss those held few years back, they haf the ferris wheels and the roller coster. Anyway when the largest ferris wheel is done, i am sure to visit it. * jamie keep your promise LOL.
After all the walking, we decided to find a place to sit and waited for the fireworks. The fireworks are beautiful, but i cannot feel them, seems to be so far.
Tomorrow got to wake up early for tuition, going to bed .. goodnite

No comments: