Wednesday, March 01, 2006

hmmm tis few daes my aunt n uncle from kl came over to s'pore. got a meeting here i think. hehs. den mondae wait for them come le we go ouut. first go beach road. went to eat the gd food tat my bro recommended. after tat went to bugis walk walk. walk le buy things. buy things le den go home. abt 8plus to 9 den go nearby haf dinner. another dae's over like tis.
haha. den nx dae wake up early lu. go fetch my gramma first. den met my 2nd aunt at taka. walk n buy n eat. hahha. walk the whole dae le den went to my 2nd aunt's hse. my cousin played the show "george of the jungle". hahha. sooo cutee. >.<" after tt wait for dinner. sso deliciouss. was as usual drinkingg. sso boring. went home late.
haiss. todae ar broke my nail. was bleeding like shyt. hurhurr. sso painnnnn. =[ cant do anything lehh. so uncomfortable. hurhurr. go play game liao. shall sign off now.
+[[fiive`rebecca]]+

No comments: